Thank you for visiting our blog. We sincerely hope the materials posted on this site are a blessing to you. Please feel free to browse around and also give any feedback. We welcome your comments and corrections as we continually seek to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ through the resources posted on this site.
Ram Krishnamurthy, the primary writer of the English articles in this blog, is the Pastor of Grace Bible Church, located in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. He is married to Geetha and has 2 adult children, Paul and Preethi. He can be contacted directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ram was graciously saved by God through the faithful witnessing of a Christian friend and through the reading of a Bible placed at his doorstep by an unknown individual while studying in Texas, USA, at the same time. You can find more details about him at the church website where he serves as Pastor: www.gbc-windsor.org. Sermons preached by Ram and others can also be found on the church website.
The English blog is also continuously being translated into other languages. As the Lord graciously opens opportunities, we desire to add new languages. The commitment is to spread the word of God to many language groups so the good news about the Lord Jesus may be spread far and wide. Godly and qualified translators and skilled computer professionals are involved in this project. Without the collective effort of all these dear brothers and sisters, this project will not exist. We pray the Lord will use this blog as he sees fit to glorify himself!
Note: None of the materials in this website or the other language-specific websites are copyrighted. So, please feel free to use them as needed. Author credit is not needed either. To God Be The Glory!
Two Requests For Your Consideration
If the Lord leads you:
- 1. Would you please pray for this website to be used for his glory?
- 2. Would you please pass the word about this website and the other language-specific websites to those who might benefit?
- The Bible is God’s unalterable written revelation to mankind without any error. It is the sole authority for all manner of life and faith.
- There is only one true and living God, eternally existing in three Persons; the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Each is equally deserving of our worship and obedience.
- Jesus is God who became a Man, was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died on the cross for sins, was buried, and arose bodily from the grave on the third day. He ascended to the right hand of the Father and will one day physically return in power and glory.
- The salvation of man who is sinful and lost is accomplished instantaneously when a repentant sinner enabled by the Holy Spirit responds in faith and commits his life to Jesus Christ alone, who now becomes his Lord and Savior.
- Salvation is by God’s grace alone based only on the shed blood of Jesus Christ and not based on any human works or achievement. All genuinely saved people are kept by God’s power and are thus secure in Christ forever.
- The Holy Spirit indwells, sanctifies, instructs, empowers, and seals believers until the day of redemption.
- Jesus Christ is the head of the Church. The Church must submit to the Scriptures in all its practices.
- Those who have trusted in Christ alone for the forgiveness of their sins will spend eternity in heaven, and the rest who die in their sins without Christ will spend eternity in hell.